October 20, 2020
Our 22nd newsletter issue was released on October 19th. The newsletter includes highlights on:
- New Entry-Level Competencies for the Practice of Registered Nurses E-Learning Module
- As a Nurse, Can I Date a Former Client?
- Consultation Open: By-Laws for the Election of Registrants to the Board
- Join our Interactive Webinar on the Sexual Misconduct Standard on October 21
- As a Nurse Manager, What Should I Know About the Sexual Misconduct Standard
- NSCN Joins New National NP Regulatory Framework Project
- NEW Sexual Misconduct Standard of Practice Poster for Your Workplace
- Thank You to Everyone Who Attended Our First Ever Annual Meeting
- Read our First Annual Report
- 811 is Hiring RNs to Respond to COVID-19 Screening Calls
- Have Your Say on Our News Nursing Scope of Practice Guideline
Important Renewal Information
- You Cannot Legally Work as a Nurse Without a 2021 Licence on November 1. We Strongly Encourage All Registrants Who Have Not Yet Renewed to do so Immediately.
- Not Planning to Renew This Year?
- Forget Your Password?
- The renewal period closes on October 31, which is a Saturday. Staff will be intermittently checking the online system on Saturday. However, to avoid an unexpected delay, we strongly encourage you to renew your licence as soon as possible.