April 20, 2021
Our 28th newsletter issue was released on April 20th. The newsletter includes highlights on:
- NSCN Annual Meeting Registration Opens!
- NSCN partners with Nursing Community Assessment Service to enable timely, consistent & streamlined approach to competency assessments for LPNs and RNs
- I am an LPN in the Emergency Department and have been asked to work as a triage nurse. Is this within my scope? As an LPN or RN, what do I need to consider?
- CNPS fee notice to RN registrants. Note: NSCN’s 2022 annual licence fees are not changing for any designation.
- What is the latest news on the national NP Regulatory Framework Initiative?
- NSCN Mourns the Loss of a Nursing Pioneer