May 18, 2021
Our 29th newsletter issue was released on May 18th. The newsletter includes highlights on:
- NSCN 2020 Annual Report Now Available.
- New Medical Assistance In Dying Practice Guideline Based on New MAID Legislation That Came Into Effect in Canada on March 17.
- Join Us for NSCN’s 2nd Annual Meeting to Learn More About How We Delivered on Our Strategic Objectives in 2020.
- New Opportunity Starting June 1 to Provide Feedback on Our Consultation Services and Practice Tools.
- NSCN CEO, Sue Smith Shares a Video Message With All Stakeholders to Celebrate National Nursing Week.
- Check Out The Election Results of the 2021 NSCN Board Election and Meet the Newest Board Members.
- Self-Employed Nurses Whose Practice Includes Direct Contact With Clients, Must Follow Additional Practice Guidelines Related To COVID-19.