August 20, 2020
Our 19th newsletter issue was released on August 20 to over 15,000 readers. The newsletter includes highlights on:
- Our Wound Care Position Statement is Now Available
- NPs Now Permitted to Provide Drug Samples
- NP Maid Eligibility Assessments Can Now be Completed Virtually
- New Complementary and Alternative Health Care Practice Guideline
- New Guidelines for Self-Employed Nurses During COVID-19 E-Learning Module
- Have Questions About Your Scope of Practice?
- Have Questions Around Working Beyond Your Scheduled Shift and Abandonment?
Important Renewal Information
- Are you on Payroll Deduction and Missed the August 14 Deadline?
- Important Licence Renewal Dates This Year
- I applied under payroll deduction. Why hasn’t my application been processed yet?
Applications under payroll deduction aren’t processed until we receive your licensure fee from your employer, which occurs by September. But don’t worry – you’ll have your licence in time for November 1!
- Are you Trying to Renew and Forget Your Account Login Password?
- Looking to Visit the NSCN Office? We Kindly Request That You Make an Appointment
1541 Nurses Have Already Renewed Their Licence so far This Renewal Period!