September 17, 2020
Our 21st newsletter issue was released on September 17th. The newsletter includes highlights on:
- New RN Entry-Level Competencies Now in Effect
- First NSCN Annual Meeting Coming Up on October 1
- Have a Motion to Submit for Consideration?
- NSCN Fee Report to Registrants: Lessons Learned & New Practices
- NSCN Physical Office Now Open
- Live Interactive Webinars on the Sexual Misconduct Standard of Practice
- NEW Nurse Practitioner Practice Guideline
- Know the Five Common Qualities of the Therapeutic Nurse-Client Relationship
- Confidentiality and Privacy of Personal Health Information Practice Guideline Now Available
- Fitness to Practice and Incapacity Practice Guideline Public Consultation Now Open
- Starting Sept. 28: Have Your Say on Our New Nursing Scope of Practice Guideline
- Considering Dual Licensure?
- Have Questions Around Assignment and Delegation?
Important Renewal Information