NSCN 2021 Annual Report Now Available
We are pleased to share our 2021 Annual Report that highlights just some of the ways we delivered on our mandate of protecting the public last year. Focused around our three strategic objectives, the Annual Report demonstrates how we prioritized our efforts in 2021 to deliver transparent, effective and accountable regulation.
We recognize our achievements would not be possible without the contributions of others, including the approximately 16,000 nurses across this province. We thank the public, nurses and all stakeholders across Nova Scotia for their commitment and support.
- Did you miss the Annual Meeting last week? Watch our recording of the event.
- In case you missed it, the Board election results are in! Learn more about the newest members of the NSCN Board.
- NCSBN is seeking qualified nurses to serve on upcoming item development panels for NCLEX. Learn more on how to apply.
- Check out the May update on the Nurse Practitioner Regulation Framework Implementation Plan Project (NPR-FIPP).
- Watch our new online education model on the Entry-Level Competencies for LPNs to learn about the knowledge, skill, and judgement required of beginning practitioners to provide safe, competent, compassionate, and ethical care.
- The Canadian Nurse Regulators Collaborative is seeking feedback on the essential language skills required for safe and effective nursing practice in Canada. Take the survey.
- Department of Health and Wellness has extended the supply of appropriate PPE to private practitioners, at no cost, until June 30, 2022.
- View the summary of feedback we received from our consultation on the development of a single code of ethics.