Licence renewal is now open for all nurses in Nova Scotia!
The licence renewal period opens today, August 3, 2022, and will close on October 31, 2022. To be eligible to practise on November 1, 2022, you must renew your licence before the renewal period ends. We know time passes quickly, so we kindly ask you to consider renewing your licence as soon as possible to help you avoid the last-minute rush.
- Important licence renewal dates
- Answers to common renewal questions
- Watch our licence renewal video
- Not planning to renew this year?
- September 7: Deadline to renew if you are on payroll deduction with your employer
- October 12: Deadline to renew and be entered into the Licence Renewal Contest
- How to find your registration number or password
- Have a question? The answer may be here
- Access your portal. LPNs here. RNs and NPs here.
- Our customer service commitment to you