October 20, 2022
The Licence Renewal Deadline is Soon!
11 Days Left Until You Must Have a 2022-2023 Licence to Work as a Nurse.
To avoid an unexpected delay, we strongly encourage you to renew your licence as soon as possible.
- October's practice support tool is a practice scenario. Nurses Administering Influenza Vaccines in Clinics or Pharmacies Practice Scenario will assist nurses to understand their accountabilities when administering influenza vaccines to clients in clinics or pharmacies
- Our new regulatory information system is coming soon. Launching in early 2023, this new portal will help individuals complete their annual registration renewal, request documents from NSCN and support other regulatory needs.
- Read our new practice scenario, Nurse Practitioners Prescribing Methadone, to better understand a nurse practitioner’s accountabilities when prescribing methadone.
- Read our updated Social Media Practice Guideline, which helps nurses understand their professional accountabilities related to personal and professional use of social media.
- We are looking for subject matter expert volunteers to participate in development activities for the 2023 Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam (CPNRE).
- Reminder: the deadline to complete our customer experience survey is October 31! Share your feedback and help us better understand your needs and how we can continue to provide excellent customer service.
- The NSCN Board is seeking feedback on the proposed amendments to the NSCN By-laws with respect to Annual Meeting resolutions.
- Did you know there are over 100 practice support tools available to support nurses in providing safe, competent, compassionate and ethical care?
Important Licence Renewal Information
- Important Information for nurses renewing their licence: how to renew and more.
- In order to renew your licence online, you need to have your registration number and password. Find this information.
- Not planning on renewing this year? Find out what to do.
- Check out our online resources to support you during the renewal period.