July 15, 2020
Our 18th newsletter issue was released on July 15 to over 15,000 readers. The newsletter includes highlights on:
- Statement from NSCN Regarding Anti-Black and Indigenous Racism in Nova Scotia
- Provide Feedback on By-Law Amendment to Adopt 2020 ELCs for RNs
- New Medication Guidelines for Nurses Now Available
- New Sexual Misconduct Standard of Practice for Nurses in Effect
- Are you or a Colleague Crossing Professional Boundaries with a Client?
- Nurses Have a Duty to Report Sexual Misconduct
- New Problematic Substance Use – A Guide for Nurses
- Have Questions About Your Scope of Practice?
- Additional Guidelines for Self-Employed Nurses During COVID-19
- New Problematic Substance Use – A Guide for Managers
- Rapid Re-Licensing for COVID-19 Temporarily Closed
- Licence Renewal Period Opened on July 6
- Find Important Dates and Information in our new Licence Renewal Video
- NEW Licence Renewal Important Dates This Year
- Deadline to Renew if on Payroll Deduction With Your Employer is August 14
- Deadline to Renew and be Entered Into the Licence Renewal Contest is August 14
- Are you Trying to Renew and Forget Your Account Login Password?