New English Language Proficiency Policy
NSCN is committed to the ongoing review of our registration requirements to streamline processes and reduce the time it takes qualified applicants to obtain a licence to practice. We have recently revised our English Language Proficiency Policy to provide more flexible options to meet this registration requirement. Read more about the new English Language Proficiency Policy here.
Our new English Language Policy Q&A is also a great resource for more information about meeting NSCN’s English language proficiency registration requirement.
- Our 2022 Annual Meeting is taking place virtually on May 19th. Check out the full agenda for more information on what will take place during the meeting! View the agenda
- Did you miss the latest updates on the Nurse Practitioner Regulation Framework Implementation Plan Project? February 2022 Update or March 2022 Update
- Emergency conditional licences expire on April 30, 2022. If you are interested in continuing to practice beyond this date, please visit our website. Learn more
- Planning on visiting the NSCN office? NSCN continues to require that staff wear masks within the NSCN office and we ask all visitors to please do the same. Read our protocols
- March’s practice support tool is ‘Nurses Who Provide Aesthetic Services to Clients’. Read the support tool
- Do you need a tax receipt? Login to your portal. Access here