March 23, 2021
Our 27th newsletter issue was released on March 23rd. The newsletter includes highlights on:
- Save the Date: Annual Meeting
- On March 17, new MAiD legislation came into effect. We are currently updating our MAiD practice support tools to reflect the changes and they will be available soon. The government website also has resources, including an infographic that outlines changes to the MAiD law.
- Only THREE DAYS left! Apply for a Board position online by March 26 at 1 p.m.
- New Practice Guideline on Nurses Administering COVID-19 Vaccines in Pharmacy Settings
- Joint Statement from NSCN and the N.S. College of Pharmacists on Nurses Administering COVID-19 Vaccines in Pharmacy Settings
- By-law consultations close soon for annual meeting election, LPN standards of practice and LPN entry-level competencies
- Do you need a tax receipt? Log into My Portal
- NSCN Board addresses 2020 Annual Meeting motion
- Read our position on the use of protected titles, including the use of titles for new grads who hold a conditional licence
- If you wish to be vaccinated or work in a capacity to administer the vaccine, please contact the N.S. Government directly