NSCN has some transcripts on file from former Schools of Nursing in Nova Scotia. To request your Transcripts, access the portal here. Log in to the portal using your email and password. Go to the “My Forms” section on the home page of the portal and select ‘Transcripts’. After you submit this form and payment, we can issue your transcript if you went to the following schools only:
- Aberdeen Hospital, New Glasgow
- Cape Breton Regional Hospital, Sydney
- Halifax Infirmary Hospital, Halifax
- St. Martha’s Hospital, Antigonish
- St. Rita Hospital, Sydney
- Sydney City Hospital, Sydney
- Sydney Community Health Centre, Sydney
- Victoria General Hospital, Halifax
- Yarmouth Hospital, Yarmouth
- New Waterford Consolidated Hospital, New Waterford (OR Tech & CNA)
- Halifax Infirmary Hospital, Halifax (OR Tech & CNA)
Fees are in Canadian funds, includes the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), and must accompany your request. There is also a cost for additional copies. We will complete this request within 15 business days once we receive both the request and payment.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.