Licence Renewal Opens Soon!
The licence renewal period for the 2022-2023 year opens on August 3! To be eligible to practice on November 1, 2022, you must renew your licence before the renewal period closes on October 31, 2022.
Important Dates to Remember In 2022
August 3: First Day to renew your licence.
September 7: Deadline to renew if you are on payroll deduction with your employer.
October 12: Deadline to be entered into the Licence Renewal Contest.
October 31: Deadline to renew your licence.
November 1: First day of the new licensure period. All nurses must have a 2023 licence in order to work as a nurse.
- July’s practice support tool is Telenursing, which assists nurses in understanding their accountabilities when engaging in telenursing practice.
- The National Council of State Boards of Nursing is seeking qualified nurses to serve on upcoming item development panels for NCLEX.
- On August 3, NSCN is launching a new customer experience survey! Stay tuned for more information on how you can share your feedback.
- Our updated Cannabis Practice Guideline incorporates three previous cannabis practice support tools to streamline available information. This tool provides guidance on the accountabilities for prescribing cannabis and for caring for clients authorized to use medical cannabis.
- Aesthetic services are the provision of specialized procedures for the purpose of cosmetic treatment. Learn more about aesthetic services in our Nurses Who Provide Aesthetic Services to Clients Q&A.