This resource will answer frequently asked questions that NSCN receives on RN Prescribing, such as:
- How will NSCN uphold public safety with the introduction of RN prescribing?
- What is an RN prescriber?
- What is the difference between an RN prescriber and a nurse practitioner?
- Will the RN prescriber role replace the nurse practitioner’s role in prescribing?
- What medications are RNs able to prescribe?
- Once authorized to prescribe, can an RN prescriber prescribe for any client or in any care area?
Download the PDF File for this Practice Support Tool: