The RN & NP New Applicant Portal is for you if you are applying for RN and/or NP registration and licensure with us for the first time.
Once your application has been received, you will be emailed a unique username and password to login to the New RN and NP Applicant portal so that you can:
- Track the receipt and expiry of your application documents
- Apply and pay for the RN and NP Jurisprudence Exams
- Apply and pay for the NCLEX-RN Exam
- Apply and pay for a conditional registration and conditional licensure
- Apply and pay for your initial registration and licensure, once eligible.
- Print payment receipts for:
- Jurisprudence Exam
- NCLEX-RN Exam
- Conditional registration and licensure
If you forget your username or password, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within five business days.
Notice about Email
In being conscious of the environment and financial responsibility, we communicate largely through email. Because of this, it’s important to include your most up to date email address on your licensure application and be sure to check your junk folder regularly to avoid missing important information relevant to your practice.